It’s been said by many that the bible has been tampered with and all that is said to be The Almighty Creator’s words aren’t exactly all his words, but possibly mixed with lies and deception to confuse us as Christian believers. I will be going over briefly The Creation and what was received from reading over the first couple chapters of Genesis.
Genesis 1:5 “Darkness he called night”. We have heard many times about satan being kicked out of heaven along with the angels that choose to follow him. What I’m getting from the beginning text of Genesis is maybe the separation & dividing (light & darkness/waters) was this being brought forth, but it seems as if the details of the removal was purposely left out because we know that it happen as it was mentioned several places throughout the bible.
Genesis 1:7 “and divided the waters which were UNDER the firmament from the waters, which were……” The Creator the Almighty God separated satan and his people from the Heavenly Father and all that was Holy. The firmament is considered the heavens and the waters is considered earth. The earth is UNDER the heavens.
Genesis 1:9 “Let the waters UNDER the heavens be gathered together into one place …..” All of satan and his people were put together in ONE place which is earth.
Genesis 1:14 “Lights in the firmament of the heavens to DIVIDE the day from the night; and let them be for signs….” You can’t see without light. The Creator and all that is Holy is light. Dividing day (light) from night (darkness) were signs given to us as Christian believers that we are to separate ourselves from the sin in the world (darkness).
Nowadays people consider the firmament apart of the earth. This isn’t what The Creator meant saying firmament. The Creator referenced it in the Bible as Heavens. Totally separated from earth.
Genesis 1:26 “Let US make man in OUR likeness….” This only The Creator can explain.
Finishing up the creation discussion
After SIN The Almighty CREATOR SEPERATED FROM ADAM. It is impossible for The Almighty CREATOR to sin. After the separation the earth was filled with violence and murder among brothers.
The Ten Commandments
I will be going over each Commandment given to Moses written in the Bible for the believers of Christ to follow as Law. Let’s take a look at the 10 Commandments as I give my insight and pray to Christ Jesus for discernment.
- “You shall have no other gods before Me.” There is only ONE God the Father in Heaven. Creator of all things. The Almighty. He is the only ONE we should worship. Nothing or nobody should be placed before him to reverence.
- “You shall not make for yourself a carved image any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them” No animals should be worshipped or anything created by THE CREATOR.
- “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain” This one I can’t explain. Isn’t clear.
- “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.” The sabbath is a day the world comes together to have “church”. Church has become filled with the desires of money and worldly gains. This one I can’t explain. Isn’t clear.
- “Honor your father and your mother.” This one I can’t explain. Isn’t clear.
- “You shall not murder.” THE CREATOR is the author of life and death.
- “You shall not commit adultery.” When in a marriage, you are to only be with your spouse.
- “You shall not steal.” Do not take anything that doesn’t belong to you.
- “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.” Do not say you saw something take place regarding someone else and it’s a lie.
- “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house.” Don’t desire what someone else has.